Mission, Vision, and Values
Extending dignity to every individual by optimizing independence and encouraging health and hope through community.
- As people of faith, we strive to embody and bring hope and healing to our communities with individuals of all capabilities.
- Actively cultivating humble and servant hearts, we envision a time when people of all abilities seamlessly live, work and thrive together.
- Our team members are passionate about their call to serve, demonstrated by the quality and spirit behind all the programs that are offered.
- Our residents are living purposeful, meaningful and dignified lives with individualized support to optimize independence.
- Collectively, we have become an integral and vital part of our community’s identity and life.
We recognize the inherent value and worth of every person.
We strive to care for the needs of the whole person; physical, emotional, social and spiritual.
We strive to be outstanding and professional in all aspects of care.
We believe serving people with humility and integrity is the best expression of our Christian faith.
We are an extension of each person’s family and support system.
We recognize the health, strength and expertise that collaborations with other people, communities, and organizations bring to those we serve.